The following four sections contain photos that I have taken for use in my Guide to Fish of Narragansett Bay. The following should be taken into account when looking at the following sections:

• These pictures were taken over a span of 6 years. Because of this, there is a variance in the resolution and quality of each photo. I have chosen to include some older photos to demonstrate the progress that has been made over the past several years.
  • There are often multiple photos for a single species. This is also intentional. I do this because, when I photograph a new species, I take as many photos as possible, so that I have multiple options to choose from when it comes to finally picking which photo to use in the guide. 
  • Not all photos will end up in the guide. I typically choose the best of a group of five or six photos to actually use in the guide, but as mentioned earlier I like to have multiple options from which I can choose. Photos marked with an * are not being included simply because these species are so similar to other species that writing a page specifically for them would be redundant, or their established presence in Narragansett Bay is dubious. 
  • The picture presentation format offered by digication is not ideal. There are many limitations to the digication format, including a particularly annoying glitch which causes multiple photos to appear after several photos are clicked consecutively. Nevertheless, it is the program offered by my school that I must use.
  • All Images ©2007-2013 Daniel Cryan.