Grade 7 Trimester 2 1-10-12 Retelling of Moses Religion

This is a retelling of the story of Moses. I wrote it in the perspective of Pharoah's daughter. It shows creativity because I had to create a background for Pharoah's daughter. I also had to tell what actually happened, too.

• What did I learn about myself when doing this work?

I learned that I can get into a character's mind and still stay true to the actual story. I really enjoy retelling stories and making them my own. I also learned about Moses.

Grade 7 Trimester 1 1-9-12 Little Women Part 2 Mrs Ejnes

This is a sketch of a wedding gown that I designed myself. It is supposed to be Meg from Little Women on her wedding day.I think it shows creativity because I had to pick an event that stood out to me and draw it. I also had to explain the picture.

• What did I find most difficult about completing this task? What problems did I have and how did I solve it?

I had a couple problems. First of all, I'm not a good drawer, and secondly I had no idea which event to pick. I decided to pick Meg's wedding and I ended up designing my own dress without having to worry about tracing from a picture.

Grade 7 Trimester 1 1-9-12 Exhibition map Who am I?

This is a map of my life. In the map, I compare my life to a carousel. I think it shows creativity because I had to work on the carousel's detail. I also had to add object into my map.

• How can I apply this to the real world?

The whole purpose of this project was to compare your life to something. I chose a carousel because a carousel is unique. I really enjoyed doing this project

< Grade 7 Summer Work 1-9-12  Taylor Swift Poster

This is a poster for Taylor Swift's concert. It features a portrait of her. I think it shows creating because I had to add a lot of details to it. I also had to draw the portrait.

I learned that I am a pretty good artist. I also learned that I am capable of making a poster. Overall, I think I did a great job.