Karen Demarest

MBTI Essay

Recently, I have taken an MBTI. MBTI  stands for Myers Briggs Type Indicator. The test is supposed to identify your personality and how you act in different situations. MBTI was created by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers. They were inspired by Carl G. Jung, a Swiss psychiatrist. They studied human interaction and eventually came up with the Myers Briggs Type Indicator. My results  from the MBTI Indicator was ESFJ. E stands for Extraversion, S stands for Sensing, F stands for Feeling, and J stands for judging.  Generally, people who have these  results are talkative, social, and are very kind and accepting.

It is creepy, really, of how much these results are like me. I think they have secret spies that watch people their whole life. I believe I am very talkative because I always talk when I have the chance, and I am  social because I am texting people every minute of the day (except for school of course). I always try my best to be kind to everyone I know and meet and I do care very much of what other people think of me even though I shouldn’t all the time. I work best with praise and encouragement because that always pushes me to the limit to do my very best and I usually accomplish whatever I want to accomplish when I have praise.

The thing that I am not like that MBTI mentioned was organized. Any teacher or student knows, by the looks of my binder, that I am not definitely NOT organized. I make a good attempt to be, but then I just give up and end up really messy. Besides that, this Myers Briggs Indicator was correct on how I react to things and what my traits are. I am now on the lookout for spies.

Grade 7 Trimester 3 5-20-12 MBTI Core E

This was an essay that we had to write for Mrs Ejnes's class. It explains what our results were for the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and tells why we are like or not like our results.

This shows reading skills because we had I had to constantly read over my results. I had to read other results and compare if I was really like my type or not. I also had to read the packet about the history of the MBTI and who founded it. I also had to read about their theories on the indicator and people's interactions with each other.

• What did I do well that I want people to notice?

I followed the directions when completing this work. I gave examples and I told what MBTI stands for. I also gav the founders names and their theory on MBTI.