Karen Demarest

Ten Bridesmaids Remastered

Heaven will be like ten teenage girls who took their glow sticks to meet One Direction. Five of them were too excited and weren’t thinking right and five of them were calm. The five excited girls forgot to bring extra glow sticks. They asked the calm girls if they could borrow some. The calm girls refused. One Direction was running late, so the girls fell asleep while waiting. The excited girls awoke at eleven and ran off quickly to go and find extra glow sticks before the band got there. They never got back in time to see One Direction. When the girls got back, they received a note from the band saying:

Sorry girls. We took your friends to go get something to eat since Niall was starving.

Our Condolences,

Harry, Liam, Zayne, Louis and Niall

Grade 7 Trimester 3 5-20-12 Bridesmaids Remastered Religion 

This is the story of the ten bridesmaids from the bible. It is a modern day version that would appeal to most teenage girls. This falls into the written communicating category because I took a story from the bible, and I wrote my own version of the story. I think I have really grown since my last written communicating entry because I spent a lot of time on this short story and I put a lot of thought into it. I also got a good grade as well.

• What content knowledge from the class was important to complete this task?

Well, first of all we had to know the story of the ten bridesmaids and understand it's moral. We also had to know what woud appeal to kids our age and make the story modern day. I believe I tried my hardest to do this paper and I succeeeded.

Grade 7 Trimester 2 3-4-12 The Ten Commandments Religion
These are the "tablets" of The Ten Commandments that we made up. They are The Ten Commandments, but in our own words. These tablets portray written communication because we had to write these based on the real Ten Commandments. We had to communicate what they meant to people our own age.
How could I improve this work?
I could have thought a little more about what I write instead of writing whatever came to my mind. For example, when I was doing this project, I wrote my Commandments in a matter of ten minutes. Even though I didn't spend a lot of time on this particuliar project, I still think I did well with it. I still wouldn't change what I wrote, but I would've went over it before I turned it in.